Tullyvor Ltd. has developed a Quality, Safety and Environmental management system that is designed to maintain and continually improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation’s performance.The management system’s meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 (Quality), ISO 14001:2004(Environmental) & OHSAS 18001:2007 (Health and Safety). Tullyvor Ltd.have successfully attained certification to the three ISO Standards by EQA Ireland.
Tullyvor Ltd. has established, documented, implemented and will maintain its integrated Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental management systems and will strive to continually improve the systems effectiveness in accordance with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007. These systems are concerned with ensuring:
- That the customers and clients needs and expectations are fully and consistently met.
- Tullyvor products and services are delivered as per the customers and clients specification and delivered on time.
- That the health and safety of the workforce and public are safeguarded.
- That the environment is protected from adverse affects attributed by the activities of Tullyvor Ltd..
The management systems will ensure that all employees:
- Work to the policies in this manual and the related procedures
- Contribute to the continual improvement of practices and activities and
- Support the continuing development and growth of Tullyvor Ltd.